Sign in to follow this  
Couesdeer

Norinco SKS

Norinco Chinese SKS.  7.62X39

Very good, clean, works as it should.

Folding stock, bayonette.

Big, scary magazine (clip). 

Perfect for the upcoming zombie apocolypse.

After consulting the sold items on GB, I am asking $650 FTF Tucson area.

KIMG1531 (2).JPG

KIMG1532 (2).JPG

KIMG1533.JPG

KIMG1534 (2).JPG

When I think of the cases of these we used to get in (10 or 12 to a case and I don't know probably a few hundred cases over the years) and all full of that cosmoline crap that we would have to clean off to show people wanting to look at a dozen of them to pick out the best wood (all on sale for $79.99 btw), makes me mad I didn't buy a case or two of them.  Oh the good old days.  Good luck with sale! 

Even better, IMO, were the 69.99 Czech VZ-24 at Big 5.  from roughly the same time frame (mid 90s). I turned more than a few into nice sporters.  

On 1/25/2021 at 10:06 AM, jdown said:

When I think of the cases of these we used to get in (10 or 12 to a case and I don't know probably a few hundred cases over the years) and all full of that cosmoline crap that we would have to clean off to show people wanting to look at a dozen of them to pick out the best wood (all on sale for $79.99 btw), makes me mad I didn't buy a case or two of them.  Oh the good old days.  Good luck with sale! 

I remember having to be the guy that had to get that cosmeline off of them.  That job SUCKED!  The late Fred Cronk used to just give me the look and point with his giant paw and I knew it was going to suck. Haha.  Then the $79.99 sale would start and we would blow thru double digits in a weekend. 

On 1/25/2021 at 12:15 PM, bowhunter-tw said:

Post on armslist... I sold two for a friend very quickly for what she was asking (it was higher) about two months ago. 

Thanks for that!  I finally put it on armslist and sold it for $750 in less than 24 hours!  I thought that was outrageously high.  I guess not, though.

So this is now sold. 

• Like 1