Sign in to follow this  
PowellSixO

Edit: Sold

I have about 45 loose .40 cal 180 JHPs. You can buy or trade something else if you want to wait on a better trade for your primers. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Ed67 said:

I have about 45 loose .40 cal 180 JHPs. You can buy or trade something else if you want to wait on a better trade for your primers. 

If you had a few more I’d take you up on the offer. 

Edit: what manufacturer are they?

If someone really needed these, I’d be willing to sell out right, but we would have to meet near Show Low. I paid 100 for them so that’s what they’re worth to me for sale. 

I also value these primers at 100 in trade. I’m not trying to get gunbroker prices and rip anyone off. Just thought I might be able to help a fellow hunter out, and make a trade. I know this is double their value, so I would also value the bullets and ammo I’m looking for at double their value. Not trying to profit from this at all. Just trying to procure some things I’m needing myself. 

19 minutes ago, PowellSixO said:

If someone really needed these, I’d be willing to sell out right, but we would have to meet near Show Low. I paid 100 for them so that’s what they’re worth to me for sale. 

I also value these primers at 100 in trade. I’m not trying to get gunbroker prices and rip anyone off. Just thought I might be able to help a fellow hunter out, and make a trade. I know this is double their value, so I would also value the bullets and ammo I’m looking for at double their value. Not trying to profit from this at all. Just trying to procure some things I’m needing myself. 

That pricing is right in line with what Bruno’s was charging for them when I was there yesterday. Apparently that is the new normal. 

1 minute ago, Spot said:

That pricing is right in line with what Bruno’s was charging for them when I was there yesterday. Apparently that is the new normal. 

Unfortunately it is. Crazy times. They want 275 on gunbroker. Uggggg. I felt mad at myself for buying them at 100 bucks. Lol. However I know that people need primers, so I’m just trying to help someone out. I can even add some 22 Lr rounds to the deal if someone is interested. I have a couple 100 round bricks of 22 Lr cci mini mags, that I might let go if someone needs some motivation to make a deal. Lol

167CC947-EA8D-468F-BC64-8241FE08991B.thumb.jpeg.1387677289871930692617387138ffe1.jpeg