I am expecting a shipment of Scoutguard 550s this week.

Cameras should be in this week. It comes with all that stuff shown in the pic (remote, cables, etc).

I don't think you can view the pics on the camera with that remote.

Amanda

Anything?

I am expecting a shipment of Scoutguard 550s this week.

Cameras should be in this week. It comes with all that stuff shown in the pic (remote, cables, etc).

I don't think you can view the pics on the camera with that remote.

Amanda

Anything?

nope, hopefully soon.....sorry for the wait.

Amanda

My hunting bud and I have moultrie, wildview and cuddeback cameras. By far the cuddeback cams smoke the others. Those Wal-mart moultrie suck IMO. The wildview was a cheapy and performed decent, especially for the price. It was under a hundred bucks, but no security features or time/date. When we purchased the cuddebacks they were very pricey, think they've come down a lot with some newer models. The cuddebacks have superior trigger speed compared to the other two and mine can be left for three months and have taken over 1500 hundred pics on one set of batterys. I've had pics taken of deer over 20 yards away.

I like to place the camera very low (12 to 16 in. off ground) and keep the sensor beam as level as possible. I enjoy getting all wildlife, even the small stuff. I think keeping them low avoids detection as well.

WARNING: Scouting cameras may be addictive and habit forming. Please consult your significant other before using.post-754-1219119131_thumb.jpg

I use the 99 dollar Moultries. They are easy to use, take pretty good pictures, and when they get stolen you are not out as much. As far as locks go. I always remember what my dad always told me.... Locks are only for honest people.....

Richard

My hunting bud and I have moultrie, wildview and cuddeback cameras. By far the cuddeback cams smoke the others. Those Wal-mart moultrie suck IMO. The wildview was a cheapy and performed decent, especially for the price. It was under a hundred bucks, but no security features or time/date. When we purchased the cuddebacks they were very pricey, think they've come down a lot with some newer models. The cuddebacks have superior trigger speed compared to the other two and mine can be left for three months and have taken over 1500 hundred pics on one set of batterys. I've had pics taken of deer over 20 yards away.

I like to place the camera very low (12 to 16 in. off ground) and keep the sensor beam as level as possible. I enjoy getting all wildlife, even the small stuff. I think keeping them low avoids detection as well.

Good info. Thanks man.

I appreciate all others information as well. Thanks.