Sign in to follow this  
Gatoroperator

Will a Taurus G3 damage a trapped coyotes pelt severely its 9mm

Need help I bought a tarus G3 for  my side arm to bring while hunting I live in north Alabama 

They're are a shoot ton of coyotes and I have bought leg  traps I'm just wondering if when I come up to a coyote to put it down where I would shoot it and how would the damage be to the coat  thanks guys

On 2/14/2021 at 3:27 PM, Gatoroperator said:

Need help I bought a tarus G3 for  my side arm to bring while hunting I live in north Alabama 

They're are a shoot ton of coyotes and I have bought leg  traps I'm just wondering if when I come up to a coyote to put it down where I would shoot it and how would the damage be to the coat  thanks guys

Dude, a club has worked for hundreds of years. Practice on Seals.

Try to get a hold of Tiger Woods old girlfriend she offers lessons on your side of the USA

• Haha 1

I would do a head shot using FMJ's but if you shoot it in the chest the hole will be small and easily sewn up while it's green.

Chest with fmj. If you head shoot they are so bloodshot it makes it a beeeeaaattccchhh to skin without cutting holes. Hole will be small enough you shouldn’t have to sew. 22 also works great btw.