Sign in to follow this  
crbn4runner

lope scouting picts!!!!

SHOOT EM!!!! specially like the 3rd one from last, and the first one, and the second one and the third one lol... not sure if they are the same buck or not

The 'lope in the 1st and 2nd pic looks to be the same one, and he is a shooter. Third from last is also a shooter.

SHOOT!!!! They are all pretty good. Thanks for posting the pics. :D

First one is right at 82" the second one (from what i see) is smaller--probably about 78" and the third buck needs to grow--he looks like one of those Utah transplants they put up there. The last buck is sweet and if he had a little more mass on the tops and another inch in length he would be very nice--i have him at 80" as he is--he may be a bit smaller as i can not see how tall he is--i see the turn down but can't tell how much he has.

hey TLH here are a couple more picts of that last buck. i feel sorry for this one he is very tame, i filmed him at 15 yards or so for about 45 min. i could actually hear him breath. hopefully i can kill back to back that would be awesome!!!

post-2323-1218153636_thumb.jpgpost-2323-1218153765_thumb.jpgpost-2323-1218153823_thumb.jpgpost-2323-1218153891_thumb.jpg

Nice lopes, but if you're looking for better than 84, keep on lookin.

Yup, he is a lot littler than i first though--he has the prongs but he is only 13.5" tall--he will still go about 75" though.