Sign in to follow this  
jonscaife

cam, scouting pics

That is one of my favorite trick tanks in that unit, we used to hunt the heck out of that country. Awesome spot and good luck to you on the archery hunt.

Geoff

Me too! Jeff! Nice!

<_< I was in there this past weekend. Never thought that spot got much attention :unsure: Silly me! Tree stands everywhere!

<_< I was in there this past weekend. Never thought that spot got much attention :unsure: Silly me! Tree stands everywhere!

you didnt happen to see any suspicious characters that might have swiped my sd card? and how many stands did you run into? my buddy and me have our two stands hagging up on two tanks in the area and there is a stinkin' old stand up at my tank, but it had no ladder to it and looks like its been up for 10 years or so. i wouldnt want to get up in it. just curious cause i was gonna hunt that area opening weekend but will change my game plan if there are a hundred other stands in the area.

you didnt happen to see any suspicious characters that might have swiped my sd card? and how many stands did you run into? my buddy and me have our two stands hagging up on two tanks in the area and there is a stinkin' old stand up at my tank, but it had no ladder to it and looks like its been up for 10 years or so. i wouldnt want to get up in it. just curious cause i was gonna hunt that area opening weekend but will change my game plan if there are a hundred other stands in the area.

We saw the 2 stands at that particular tank, guy in a white truck with Broncos sticker (won't hold that against him) coming out of there. Couple other stands in nearby area at other tanks or guzzlers, pretty much everywhere we went, stands or cameras... <_<

We saw the 2 stands at that particular tank, guy in a white truck with Broncos sticker (won't hold that against him) coming out of there. Couple other stands in nearby area at other tanks or guzzlers, pretty much everywhere we went, stands or cameras... <_<

the guy in the white truck was my buddy who also had his card ripped off his cam, although the broncos sticker does denote a certain lack of morals, he's the one who discovered our cards were jacked. thnx for your help though.

:ph34r: Yea, you got to watch people for sure. One day you have a nice salt lick and the next you get pictures from third party or a complete stranger whom is excited to hunt elk off a lick you have started and maintained for a couple years. I guess all fair in love and war. People are funny that way about finding their own niche! Thiefs are not nice for sure. Good luck archery if you go! Don't give up just because others are in an area.

nuck,nuck,nuck..........hahaha! that was a funny typo.ANyhow dude the pic's are cool I loved em and Like everyone else man-on-man that last buck is a dandy for a fork horn wow!

You know Ive noticed alot of the bears ya'll post here on the cams are some variation color phase of cinnamons pretty nice If you ask me.As for here in Alaska you just dont see them that often and going thru my taxidermist studio I probably see 2 a year come thru there.Guess Ill have to come back home to Sierra Vista and get me a cinny :)

Keep them pics coming and sorry to hear about your SD cards.Last week Wal-Mart had a sale going on for two 2GB SD cards for 25 bucks.Daniel