seek100plus

unit 21 whitetale first hunt

Hi, everyone , yes a Im a newbie for unit 21 LOL

My son and I have been scouting , the northern half of 21 , Bald mountain erea , Pine mountain, Dugas and every forest road.I have hunted whitetail in unit 31 and 32 , so I have a good idea , what to look for Canyons with water LOL.I have been up three times scouting , i have glased and glassed, I use very good optics and i feel very confindent doing it , but I still have not found one whitetail in unit 21 .Gas is starting to cut into the pocket book, I wondering if anybody , could direct me to some high concentration erea's. I have look at game fish write up's, that was a start.I was wondering if the lower half is better for whitetail then the upper half , like around seven springs or just a little higher up?

My son and I have been scouting , the northern half of 21 , Bald mountain erea , Pine mountain, Dugas and every forest road.I have hunted whitetail in unit 31 and 32 , so I have a good idea , what to look for Canyons with water LOL.I have been up three times scouting , i have glased and glassed, I use very good optics and i feel very confindent doing it , but I still have not found one whitetail in unit 21 .Gas is starting to cut into the pocket book, I wondering if anybody , could direct me to some high concentration erea's. I have look at game fish write up's, that was a start.I was wondering if the lower half is better for whitetail then the upper half , like around seven springs or just a little higher up?

try the east side of the unit... go to the turn off for bartlett lake then go north anywhere up there is good wt country.

try the east side of the unit... go to the turn off for bartlett lake then go north anywhere up there is good wt country.

Were you in 21 this last weekend? We were camped out on the dugas road and spent some quality time scouting. we have mule deer tags, so we werent in the best areas to see WTs, but wondering if I might have seen you in there somewhere.

twoguns