Sign in to follow this  
High Point Outfitters

400" bull by a 13 year old

Trevor fulfilled many hunters dreams at the young age of just 13! Many people have told him that he will never be the same after this hunt, they are probably right. He will be a BIG BULL hunter for the rest of his life! Things fell into place after his mother drew an Arizona early rifle bull tag in unit 10, which she then transferred to Trevor, (how lucky can you get!) High Point Outfitters went to work looking for a special bull for Trevor. After passing bull after bull (all caught on film) in the 350-370 range the first day and half the right bull finally gave Trevor the chance on the second night of his hunt. Trevor had been practicing with his rifle for over a month, it was time to put all of his practice time to good use. After a couple of misses, just to get our adrenalin running good, he put the hammer down on this great 400" bull. Truly harvesting a bull of a life time. It was a great hunt, and it was all caught on film for him to be enjoyed for the rest of his life.

John Adams

Kevin and Blake Call

High Point Outfitters

post-4333-0-00594400-1324613658_thumb.jpg

post-4333-0-10103500-1324613679_thumb.jpg

post-4333-0-23516000-1324613699_thumb.jpg

post-4333-0-46791200-1324613744_thumb.jpg

I took some vidoe of this bull during my buddies archery hunt this past year and we were wishing the weak side matched the other.

Man' I was wishing he would've made it through the year and what he might have been the next year or two. Can you post the measurements? Did you film the hunt and is it going to be on Steve's video that is coming out in Jan or Feb?

Congrats!!!!!!

Great job to Trevor! That's a bull of anyone's lifetime! Congrats!