Sign in to follow this  
coueshunter

Mexico-January

I am fortunate enough to have been invited down to Mexico to help with Drummond Lindsay's camp in Mexico. I am so pumped.........After the two clients are taken care of, then I might get to sneak off and chase a monster for myself.........I cant wait to go, I will be down there from Jan 10 - 17th........My wife is a real understanding woman for letting me be gone once again.........................ye haw......................Allen........

Me TOO!!!!! :D :D I have some friends in Sonora that have been inviting me for a while and now finally just after new years I will be able to take them up on there offer!!!! Offically I will be a "mule" but if the chance comes up (it will) I can try my luck! Can't wait!

I will be taking a digital and a HI-8 camera , hopefully i will be able to ad to all the great photos I enjoy so much on this great web site!

;)

This is great news for all of us. Amanda, I hope you get a monster. Scott, are you guiding for Duwane or going hunting for yourself? MoreD I hope you shoot a good one.........I cant wait.......AT.....

I'm very jealous of all you going to Mexico. I need to live my dreams through you guys so make sure to take lots of pictures and I want to hear all the details when you guys get back.

GOOD LUCK!!!!

Jason

Been fortunate enough to have been to mexico several times coues hunting,

not able to go this year...miss it already...please post pictures and reports when available...enjoy

Guest Ernesto C

Hi CB1,glad to have you here :D How was your Mexico hunt(s) did you were succesful?

Welcome to the coolest site. Thank you and god bless you.

Ernesto C.

Hey Ernesto, Thank you could'nt agree more on this site..it's the best. I have harvested 4 bucks in mexico a couple good bucks a couple nice bucks, love em all, hard to beat mexico, the people,country,and deer are awesome,wish i could afford to go every year, i would...still trying for a big couse buck in arizona...happy holidays Ernesto, peace...BH

Had three friends that just came back from sonora last week, one harvested a 109 gross buck, had 5 inch eye guards, the other took a 90 inch buck,his first coues and the other missed a 110....they saw a lot of bucks 2 or 3 that they thought would be in that 110+ class...they're going back middle of january to a different ranch..will update..BH

Guest Ernesto C

Yes CB1 please keep us updated,congratulations to your friends,please send us some pictures,blessings....Thanks.

Ernesto C.