280REM

Draw for Elk/Antelope 2014?

Just WHAT is up? It has now been SEVEN weeks since the application deadline of February 11th! You would think that at $13 each the G&F could get this done PROPERLY in less time than previous years? NOT!

I still feel that in the current lousy economy the application fee should have only increased to $10 from $7.50. Further, because you are not part of the computer draw system, a "bonus point only" application should only cost $5.

Good Luck to all in the pending draw!

I wish I knew when we will find out?

280REM

In the 2014 Elk Antelope regulations they CLEARLY state :

Hunt Permit-Tags and Refund Warrants mailed by APRIL 18 2014

So anything earlier than that is a bonus for us. :)

I totally agree with you on the BP fee increase of just under 74% was unjustified

• Like 1

Guest 300ultramag.

lame-

go troll else where......... they will be out after today let it go.

well it is B.S. that they waste time and effort and resources trying to allow - DENIED credit cards when regs clearly state they will be refused!!

well it is B.S. that they waste time and effort and resources trying to allow - DENIED credit cards when regs clearly state they will be refused!!

Strongly and respectfully disagree. I know of several people who through no fault of their own lost tags and bonus points.

• Like 1

Strongly and respectfully disagree. I know of several people who through no fault of their own lost tags and bonus points.

I have a friend that picked up a cow elk tag after Cabelas blew it last year and now they blew it again this year! Now if the cards were overdrawn ==> hose them. Way to speak up pweguy!