Sign in to follow this  
SWINGBOW

115" W/ COLA BLANCA OUTFITTERS

post-1823-1170302107_thumb.jpg

My dad was in Mexico with Cola Blanca Outfitters last week and shot this 115" inch buck at 411 yards on the third day of his hunt. I couldn't make it this year but last year " the old man" watched me shoot 2 bucks (103" and 90"ish)and and a javelina and came home empty handed. He missed too many bucks to count (or admit) and blamed it on his old .270. So this year he practiced alot with the 300 wsm I bought him for his 50th birthday and went down planning on a long shot. He only used 2 bullets this trip one to check his gun after traveling and one to take this buck. I'm pretty proud of the "old fella" Hope this answers jamro's question as well. Dan and his guys at Cola Blanca are first class I would recomend them to anyone. My dad and I are allready making plans to go with them next year.

post-1823-1170303553_thumb.jpg

My 103" from last year

post-1823-1170303862.jpg

Last years piglet

Very nice bucks and pig. Congrats to you and Dad!

Really nice looking buck. Is that a broken drop tine on his left? Do you have any other pictures of him. Tell the "old man" congrats on a great buck. And 411 yards is no gimme either.

AWESOME!!!! Good job here guys. Let's do it again. Bet all three of them thar critters "dropped like a ham sandwich" when they waz shot.

ELKCALR