Sign in to follow this  
SPOTnSTALKer

Expired

Hoyt supposedly revolutionized the archery world three days ago, just an fyi.

Hoyt supposedly revolutionized the archery world three days ago, just an fyi.

Coues seeking arrows??? I am beginning to believe that is the only way I am going to connect with an animal.

• Like 1

Save your money and by some good boots or outerwear instead. They've yet to make a bow that can make a deer more dead than the one you are currently shooting. ;)

• Like 7

Guest 300ultramag.

I bet they have their name on it... Probably a string and some cams.... Oh man!!!! The suspense!!!!!

I am interested to see what unfolds and remain satisfied with my rig. Just had the first full set of strings put on and am getting 315 FPS (average on five) 416 grain arrows through the crono. Not ready to file the divorce papers just yet, still in love, but did have a fling with a Full Throttle the other day.

I thought I was ready for a new love last summer, but instead I ended up dropping a boat load of cash on a hoyt that I just couldnt make myself like once we left the archery store. Ended up selling it a couple months later for about half the cash. Im back with the old faithful black ice. Shes put down a few deer and a javelina, and I believe she's got a few more in her.

I thought I was ready for a new love last summer, but instead I ended up dropping a boat load of cash on a hoyt that I just couldnt make myself like once we left the archery store. Ended up selling it a couple months later for about half the cash. Im back with the old faithful black ice. Shes put down a few deer and a javelina, and I believe she's got a few more in her.

You must of sold your bow here at jews whitetail.com :)

Sneak peak. It's definitely going to be the ugliest bow on the market, lol!

post-2501-0-31691800-1413909733.jpg

Always look forward to the new releases. Notice how the logo does not say solocam...

post-2501-0-74309800-1414917694.jpg

What a disappointment! They are heavier, slower, and have shorter brace heights. I'm beginning to think Matthews is the apple computers of archery. They make what they want to and expect people to love it good or bad. I love my Z7 extreme, but I think that G5 (prime rival) might get my money this go around.

• Like 1