Sign in to follow this  
azruger

33 junior late hunt

My boy drew the late junior deer tag in 33 along with Javi. First time in 33 we just relocated from globe. Anyone hunted this hunt before??

Love it. Toss up on weather, it can be warm, cold or pouring rain. don't waste your time going to saddlebrooke or biosphere no matter what people tell you. Good luck, plenty of pigs all over.

• Like 1

Great area huge deer there if the timing was right i would to show you around. Big wt and mulies if you know where to go

Thanks for the insight guys. Do you live in tucson area sherman? I also have a whitetail tag in there. Late nov. Hunt.

My boys have the first hunt in Oct. It is their first deer tag and they are very excited. Now to figure out if we should chase whitetail or mulies.

No I quit that unit call or text me sometime # will be in a pm

Biggest live typical muley I have ever seen was in 33. Possibly largest javi I have harvested came from 33.

Hoghtr almost same here.

Biggest coues I seen was 33, around 130's

Biggest Muley I seen in 33 was 240's

I was driving down dirt rd when 2 big but young 4x4 stepped out of canyon beside rd I stopped looked for camera on seat and when I looked back a rack appeared directly behind them that was wider than both of them together. I will remember forever. Biggest non typ I ever saw was in 22 and also etched into memory forever
  • Like 1