Sign in to follow this  
rossislider

Latest Danner Outlet Sale 50%+ Off Special Starts at 9:00 AM PST

I post these up about once month so many of you are already familiar with this, and if you have signed up you should get email updates when the sales go live.

For any of you unfamiliar, I’ll post the explanation again. Danner does these factory outlet sales about once a month and post a handful of their different models of boot up for sale at prices that are usually 50% off or more (with free shipping) till gone, or for a couple of days. Sometimes the stuff they post up is ugly crap, sometimes there are amazing deals on hiking and hunting boots. Recently I, and several other here, bought a couple of pairs of Danner boots for $25 each.

If you haven’t been to the Danner factory outlet site before, you must create a free account to view what is available for any given sale. Here a link to set up an account:

http://www.hitthebreakroom.com/invite/?r=237537

Once the sale starts I’ll check to see if they have anything that seems of interest to this crowd. If so I’ll post it up.

Here is the gist from their website:

WHAT IS THE BREAKROOM

The Breakroom is a members only website where you can go to get a break on premium priced boots and accessories from brands like Danner and LaCrosse. We feature bi-weekly sales on a mix of second quality, USA made boots direct from our Portland factory, in addition to discontinued and closeout styles. All boots are discounted between 30% and 70% off original retail prices.

IS THIS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE?

You know how that old saying goes, “If it’s too good to be true, it probably is.” Our Portland locals will tell you differently. For the last couple of decades, our Danner Factory Store used to be the only place to pick up Factory Seconds and discontinued products at insanely low prices. We’re now opening up this inventory to all members of The Breakroom.

BUT REALLY, WHAT’S THE CATCH?

Inventory is random and quantities are limited. That’s why The Breakroom is only open for a few days at a time with a select offering of boots. Our product selection is based on the styles that are currently being manufactured at our Portland factory and seasonal boots that are on their way out. Second quality boots have slight cosmetic blemishes, so if you’re looking for absolute perfection it’s best to do your shopping at danner.com instead.

Other than that, you get free shipping in the lower 48 states and 30-day returns, so there’s really not much to complain about.

HOW DOES IT WORK?

We’ll email you when each new sale is about to start (you can also be updated via Twitter orFacebook). Each sale lasts for 3 days or until the product is sold out. So the earlier you shop, the better.

Take a break and check out our current deals right now. Once you make a purchase, we’ll ship your boots out between 3-5 business days and you’ll be one step closer to bragging to your friends about the great deal you got on your sweet new boots.

Thanks for the heads up. I just signed up. Can't wait to see the deals.

Just checked this out. Seems like these are all steel toed work boots. Great prices tho.

Just checked this out. Seems like these are all steel toed work boots. Great prices tho.

Bottom center wellington is NOT Steel toe and meets electrical safety standards

• Like 1

I just bought some of the camo in 15ee that was a rare find. Sorry your link wasn't opening for me.

I like those boots wish they were in my size (11.5) Glad you were able to find some! I picked up some of those in the Rough-Out version (same boot, different color). I bought some of them for my wife and son several months ago. They love them but they weren't in my size that time around.

I just bought some of the camo in 15ee that was a rare find. Sorry your link wasn't opening for me.

I like those boots wish they were in my size (11.5) Glad you were able to find some! I picked up some of those in the tan color (same boot, different color). I bought some of them for my wife and son several months ago. They love them but they weren't in my size that time around.

Good deal! I wore Danner Elk hunters for years (Cabela's) and have not been able to wear Danner since foot trauma/deer feeder incident :-| so hope these fit.

Ya baby! 15ee fits... 1st Danner I have been able to wear since crushing foot. Thx for the heads up on the sales

• Like 1