bowsniper

Favorite Coues Taxidermist?

Here's a couple bucks that my favorite taxidermist just got done for me. Bret Prentice from Game Trail Taxidermy always does an amazing job on all my critters! He takes pride in each and every mount that he does and that I believe is what sets taxidermists apart! Some just pump out the mounts to make as much money as they can, others care about and take pride in each mount and treat each one like a work of art!

I took a bunch of pics but you just can't capture the detail with a camera like you can see in person....

CouesMounts017.jpg

CouesMounts030.jpg

CouesMounts031.jpg

CouesMounts005.jpg

Here's a couple other Coues mounts he's done for me in the past....

CouesMounts016.jpg

Couesie.jpg

I am going to follow suit with another guy on here and say my Favorite Coues Taxidermist is ME. Picture of a Buck from Sonora I just finished for a guy.

post-4247-1287847134_thumb.jpg

First Coues Was 80,

Possibly the reason, most of those 80" Coues don't have much for definition. I appreciate your concern and comments, what I would really like to know is your reason for your negative comments and your real connection with the guy you NOW support. By the looks of your posts, you are never satisfied with anyones work, possibly those past Taxidermists feel the same way. So what would be so Awesome if that had been a scar, Hmmm that seems an odd comment. Actually the lighting somewhat overemphasizes things,but that being said, you should go back and look at some of the other mounts on this thread. Some guys have chosen to emphasize the musculature, some not, lighting can be critical. Again, thanks for your comments. Take Care.

I never once made any negative comments towards your mount. With the look of it, it looked like a big scar.. possibly from a lion claw. I never said anything negative, just asked if that was a scar or not.

Take care my friend, I hope you create many more beautiful mounts for people.

i would put pat newman up against anybody....

+1 hes got 2 of my deer now, cant wait to see how they turn out!!