Sign in to follow this  
brian390

Don't forget to vote

I'll be in the Arizona desert on election day, chasing Coues with another member!!!

Our early voting starts tomorrow, so I will cast my ballot this week.

Imagine, waking up in the desert, hunting deer, and not knowing who the next POTUS will be......

• Like 1

Any of you guys that would actually listen to the government if they outlawed hunting? Id be a poacher the rest if my life.

• Like 4

I'll be in the Arizona desert on election day, chasing Coues with another member!!!

Our early voting starts tomorrow, so I will cast my ballot this week.

Imagine, waking up in the desert, hunting deer, and not knowing who the next POTUS will be......

Greyfox, if they come take your guns and lock up the hunting area while you're out there than assume that Hillary won. lol.

I'm registered Democrat so I'm allowed at least 7 votes in 5 districts.......

True enough it's not too amusing. Maybe you'll see enough of your undocumented brethren along the border to realize we have a problem here that your ilk in DC only want to make worse.
  • Like 1

I've been in the US for 32 years now and don't have any political inclination but in all the years nothing has change for the normal working people, never guns were taking away, nothing change about abortion, second amendment or anytining else that people always worry and argue about.

this is what i have experienced in the years that i have been here.

• Like 1

I've been in the US for 32 years now and don't have any political inclination but in all the years nothing has change for the normal working people, never guns were taking away, nothing change about abortion, second amendment or anytining else that people always worry and argue about.

You're fortunate to live in the state with the most friendly 2A laws in the nation. Go 100 miles west and tell me nothing has changed. There are states and municipalities that try and Trump your God given rights to self defense. We are one SCOTUS judge away from having your cc rights reversed or worse. When the 2A is under siege anywhere it's under siege everywhere. Get a clue.
  • Like 2

You're fortunate to live in the state with the most friendly 2A laws in the nation. Go 100 miles west and tell me nothing has changed. There are states and municipalities that try and Trump your God given rights to self defense. We are one SCOTUS judge away from having your cc rights reversed or worse. When the 2A is under siege anywhere it's under siege everywhere. Get a clue.

we will see, lets talk after a couple of years after the election if anything changes and maybe you get the clue.

Go look at the changes made on guns in California, Illinois, Massachusetts, New Jersey, And New New York in the last 20 (especially the last 10) and say nothing has changed. If you do not mind being registered and only owning non semi automatic rifles and shotguns. go ahead and move to Cali and enjoy the criminals who do not care about laws. Illegal to posses Hand Guns (even antiques) in New Jersey ... Liberals are cunning patient people when it comes to disarming law abiding citizens and scrapping the second amendment and any law made by federal government to restrict or infringe upon the rights in the constitution are illegal laws which should be unenforceable if we had a Supreme Court that held true to what our founding fathers framed with the constitution. The 2nd amendment or any article in the constitution does not give any individual the right to something (like owning firearms) The constitution is a set of Rules to forbid a federal government from denying any individual the rights given by merely being alive. Your right to protect you LIFE, Your Right to be free Liberty, and your right to become the best person you can become in a Pursuit of Happiness.

Our federal government was put into place to create laws that hold all states in the Union to the founding principles of the constitution, not laws to govern all individuals(that falls under states rights), To Build a military with the cooperation of all states in the union to protect our Constitution, our Country (our Borders,) and All States. Last but not least to be a representative of the people not the Master of the People (something that was forgotten a long time ago)

heck even Federal Forests, Parks, and the BLM are technically Illegal and Un-Constitutional since there was never an an amendment added to the Constitution to allow the federal Government to own any land other than D.C. and Forts and Ports Given authority by each state.

• Like 2

we will see, lets talk after a couple of years after the election if anything changes and maybe you get the clue.
You didn't address any of my points for example CA. You can't understand how the rights you enjoy including the 1st Amendment are on the cusp of obliteration under a liberal administration, then no one can help you you're too ignorant. And it won't take years if the witch is elected potus. Wake up koolaid drinker.
  • Like 1

don't drink coolaid rather have a good wine, you problably are one of those that said the same thing before the 2008 elections and the gun laws are the same, the gun industry is a multibillion dollar industry, do you think anything will ever happen? don't think so.

start drinking wine it will help the brain cells.

• Like 1

don't drink coolaid rather have a good wine, you problably are one of those that said the same thing before the 2008 elections and the gun laws are the same, the gun industry is a multibillion dollar industry, do you think anything will ever happen? don't think so.

start drinking wine it will help the brain cells.

Thanks, I have several boxes of fine wine in the fridge now.

Can you just ignore everything Str8shot just so eloquently stated? CA has banned weapons with detachable mags, background checks and waiting periods on ammunition... These are the type of feel good laws that strip law abiding Americans of their God given rights.

• Like 1