Sign in to follow this  
naturebob

Unit 21?

They had a late hunt during Dec. with 15 tags I beleive. Was wandering how this went. Anyone have any info on any Big guys killed or anything descent. I don't know anyone who had a tag ,and was just curious for the future. I have 11 points and at 60 don't know how long to wait for that Strip tag. Thinking of options. Then again I just got done visiting My 96 year old Dad in PA. Made me feel like a Kid again , You never know how long You will last. When I was in PA. a Kid I grew up with had a heart attack at home and died there He was 61 ,totatlly unexpected. Thanks for any info on 21 or other ideas for me ...........BOB!

I was wondering about that also !

yeah I don't think I'm going to hold out for the strip Im at 7 bonus points now and im not tired of waiting but I don't think I'm gonna wait for 19 bonus points to get drawn And I'm also not that lucky

There's a bunch of units with some very big deer in them that don't take very much to get into

I was with a friend who's son drew one of the ten mulie tags. We struggled to find mulies, found a lot of whitetail. Whitetail bucks and does where we always kill mulies, and I had never found whitetail there in years past. The rut seemed to be non-exsitent.

Thats what we ran into on the nov hunt. I grew up hunting in an area in there and rarely seen WT. just started hunting in there again last coupla yrs since the fire and the old honey holes we used to have were full of WT. Crazy.

Thats what we ran into on the nov hunt. I grew up hunting in an area in there and rarely seen WT. just started hunting in there again last coupla yrs since the fire and the old honey holes we used to have were full of WT. Crazy.

same here had the nov. Hunt, but only found nice w/t bucks.

Now and then we can find some mulie meat.post-8438-0-52308700-1484013048_thumb.jpg

Ya some of My places there have more Coues than Mulies any more too. Keep it coming Guys..............BOB!

Come on, more info needed on that late hunt. Somebody knows. LOL..............BOB!

Dunno about 21, but some of the other, easier to draw (than the strip) late muley hunts are really good. 23 and 27 especially. Still take around 14bp for bonus pass though. Maybe kaibab?

• Like 1