Sign in to follow this  
HUNTnTAT2

Browning SPEED clothing

Sorry, but I am going to derail this topic. It doesn't look like it is going anywhere anyway.

I was at the bowhunter happening at Mormon Lake a couple weeks ago. I noticed very few people looking or shopping for hunting merchandise and accessories. However, the t-shirt and hat clothing tents were pretty busy. Seems like if a fella comes ups with a "catchy" name or slogan and especially if it appeals to the ladies, you might do pretty well. Hunting and outdoors fashion seems to be where the money is. As a hunter, you are probably only going to buy one quiver or release but you will have multiple hats and shirts. Just my observation

Never heard of it or tried it, but let me tell you about my Kuiu gear. Its numero 1 on all the charts, best thing I've ever had against my skin, except for the skin of another man.

• Like 1

Poor kuiu, they get a lot of crap from guys?

I was going to order some pants for this year but I hate to get heckled in camp?

I get a smoking deal on it on Experticity. 60% off. Have a ton of kuiu stuff. Love it. Seriously thinking of ditching the Kuiu and going with the Browning. Just wanted to hear if anyone was a guinea pig before me.

Teton pant 36

Tiburon pant 36

Yukon gaiters XL

Tiburon LS shirt. XL

Teton midweight zip-T LS. XL

Teton insulated jacket XL

Guide jacket XL

Guide glove L

Merino neck gaiter

2 merino 125 SS shirts XL

Teton Rain jacket XL

Merino 210 zip pants XL