7 replies to this topic

#1 CouesWhitetail

CouesWhitetail

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,515 posts

Hey All,

Forum member Darren Freestone has put together another great Coues Buck Calendar for us!  This time he got them done earlier than usual, so you will be able to enjoy them all of 2018.  

The calendars feature excellent photos of Coues Bucks for each month.  And they have moon phases as well as the date that hunt applications are due for Arizona.  

If you are interested in getting one, I just posted them to the CWT store.  I only have a limited quantity, so if you want one, better jump on it soon.  Calendars are $20 plus shipping.  

http://store.coueswh...rren-freestone/

Thanks Darren!!

Attached Thumbnails

• 2018-coues-calendar-march.jpg
  • 2018-coues-calendar-aug.jpg

Amanda Moors
Founder of CouesWhitetail.com
if you have a question or comment about this website, feel free to email me amanda@coueswhitetail.com

"Let us think of ways to motivate one another to acts of love and good works."
Hebrews 10:24

Posted Image

#2 Pixman

Pixman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 902 posts
  • Interests:I enjoy being outdoors seeing wildlife and taking pics of them. My favorite thing to do is hear Elk bugle and try to call them in for a close-up photo of them!I also enjoy shed hunting.

Thank you Amanda!

#3 Zeke-BE

Zeke-BE

Premier Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,915 posts
  • Interests:A lot of everything. I'm a mile wide and a inch deep, but hunting has been the only thing that is consistent in my life.

Well Arizona Highway magazine always post where the picture is from!!!!!  Just saying :)

#4 tjhunt2

tjhunt2

Premier Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,917 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, fishing, camping, viewing wildlife, helping others in their hunting & fishing, and sharing stories and a beer around a camp fire at the end of the day.

I recently met with Darren and purchased the  new 2018  Coues Bucks Of Arizona calender. I couldn't be happier with this hanging on the wall. All these bucks were captured by Darren here in Az. This is by far the nicest calender of coues whitetails I've ever seen. Great job of putting this together Darren, aka pixman of cwt.   :)

TJ

"JUST WRITE IT DOWN"

#5 Pixman

Pixman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 902 posts
  • Interests:I enjoy being outdoors seeing wildlife and taking pics of them. My favorite thing to do is hear Elk bugle and try to call them in for a close-up photo of them!I also enjoy shed hunting.

Thanks TJ it was good to catch up with you again! 

#6 gotcoues

gotcoues

Premier Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,352 posts
I received mine last week and I love it! Couldn't be happier. Thank you!

#7 Pixman

Pixman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 902 posts

Thanks gotcoues!

#8 PRDATR

PRDATR

Premier Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,613 posts

Well Arizona Highway magazine always post where the picture is from!!!!!  Just saying :)

Maybe Darren can include GPS coordinates on the 2019 one?

All over Az in the big red truck

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users