Sign in to follow this  
pete

Girl power 3 for 3

Well the kids and us made it home today and the first thing on the agenda in the Thomas family is to thank everyone that was involved again then reap the award from the fruits of are labor. On the menu tonight was freshly trimmed back strap and tenderloins from each animal harvested. I must say there is know better satisfaction as a husband and father than serving up FRESH CLEAN (key word) meat from the field like our for fathers did. It's hard for most to grasp that the way we did it this weekend is the way it's been done longer in this world than way more convenient way done today. I feel like maybe I was born 100 year's to late.

Moral of this little soap box is enjoy the time you have with your family and cherish it in what ever it is that you enjoy doing with you loved one's. Get a plan and make life happen. As far as the Thomas sixpac enjoying the great outdoors with each other works for the best family medicine.

Thanks for the read,

Pete

Glossary: Fresh meat--- Organic meat taken right out of God's grocery store.

• Like 2

Nice job ladies

Congrats on three great bucks! Not only does your cup runneth over, but so does your freezer!