• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#16 More D

More D

Premier Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,938 posts
  • Interests:Showing my children the wonders of Hunting, shooting, camping, hiking......
Try AZGFD. They have a lost and found.
Years ago I found a .22lr pistol during a 32 deer hunt. It was right in the road back to the camp sites

I posted a sign and stopped every truck that I could catch driving past our camp. After three days of no luck I turned it into two WM's who were dealing with a guy in the next camp over who took a deer off private property.

Never heard anything about it. It was a nice pistol too.
Si Vis Pacum, Para Bellum.

"You know what those things can do? Suck the paint off your house and give your family a permanent orange afro"

#17 Big Tub

Big Tub

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 734 posts

I have a friend who found a Rem 870 (20 yrs ago) and turned it into the DPS/cops.  After a substantial waiting period, he was given the gun.  Omotose: check with all the law enforcement that may be involved. 

#18 cactusjack

cactusjack

Premier Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,511 posts

send me the location you were hunting and I will take my dog down and look for it.  She is a Wirehaired Pointing Griffon, aka The Gun Dog, she should be able to find it.  :rolleyes:

Sorry for your loss. 

Friends don't let friends buy doublers

#19 hoghntr

hoghntr

Premier Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,268 posts

Try AZGFD. They have a lost and found.
Years ago I found a .22lr pistol during a 32 deer hunt. It was right in the road back to the camp sites

I posted a sign and stopped every truck that I could catch driving past our camp. After three days of no luck I turned it into two WM's who were dealing with a guy in the next camp over who took a deer off private property.

Never heard anything about it. It was a nice pistol too.

Yep if given to p.d. it can be yours after a waiting period if nobody claims it and as long as it's legal gun of course.

#20 hoghntr

hoghntr

Premier Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,268 posts
This is tough cuz you have weekenders, archery guys, quail guys, and duck guys all passing those water holes in December and January. Hope it turns up I have same gun and they are pretty dang nice, well at least I think it is mine is still new in box but action feels as smooth as Benelli

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users