Sign in to follow this  
Omotose

Dumb move - lost shotgun

Try AZGFD. They have a lost and found.

Years ago I found a .22lr pistol during a 32 deer hunt. It was right in the road back to the camp sites

I posted a sign and stopped every truck that I could catch driving past our camp. After three days of no luck I turned it into two WM's who were dealing with a guy in the next camp over who took a deer off private property.

Never heard anything about it. It was a nice pistol too.

I have a friend who found a Rem 870 (20 yrs ago) and turned it into the DPS/cops. After a substantial waiting period, he was given the gun. Omotose: check with all the law enforcement that may be involved.

• Like 2

send me the location you were hunting and I will take my dog down and look for it. She is a Wirehaired Pointing Griffon, aka The Gun Dog, she should be able to find it. :rolleyes:

Sorry for your loss.

• Like 1

Try AZGFD. They have a lost and found.

Years ago I found a .22lr pistol during a 32 deer hunt. It was right in the road back to the camp sites

I posted a sign and stopped every truck that I could catch driving past our camp. After three days of no luck I turned it into two WM's who were dealing with a guy in the next camp over who took a deer off private property.

Never heard anything about it. It was a nice pistol too.

Yep if given to p.d. it can be yours after a waiting period if nobody claims it and as long as it's legal gun of course.

This is tough cuz you have weekenders, archery guys, quail guys, and duck guys all passing those water holes in December and January. Hope it turns up I have same gun and they are pretty dang nice, well at least I think it is mine is still new in box but action feels as smooth as Benelli