Sign in to follow this  
CatfishKev

Whats up with the PMs?

Tried to send a couple that did not go through. Read another post and someone mentioned the same thing.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, wildwoody said:

Thankyou!!

I sent one to you asking if you will be on the Saturday dove hunt. Me and my 10 year old will be there.  Never bird hunted, Adams gonna be gracious and let me borrow a gun.   

2 minutes ago, CatfishKev said:

I sent one to you asking if you will be on the Saturday dove hunt. Me and my 10 year old will be there.  Never bird hunted, Adams gonna be gracious and let me borrow a gun.   

Dude, if you need shot guns just let me know. I have a few you guys can borrow.

Ya will be there, gonna bring my hump back 12 gauge and a 20 gauge semi for my friend, but I got no problem sitting back and watch the kid get after it

• Like 1

Just got text from the man, 10 boxes of shells, ouch I got old shoulders..

18 minutes ago, muledeerarea33? said:

Dude, if you need shot guns just let me know. I have a few you guys can borrow.

Wow man that is quite an offer. Full disclosure, he just passed the hunters ed course and has an elk tag which is his first hunt. He's been doing pretty good at the range but still green.   If you got something old and beat up to let him use that would be great. He wasn't originally planning on being a shooter but I'm thinking maybe I should give him a crack at it. 

Been having the same problem with PMs. Some sent me a message a few days ago about a job for my son and I never got it. Fortunately he was able to find me another way. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, wildwoody said:

Ya will be there, gonna bring my hump back 12 gauge and a 20 gauge semi for my friend, but I got no problem sitting back and watch the kid get after it

Did you get my pm? Or are you just a weiner that didn't reply back.

Don't know if it's relevant or not but when I had problems with the pm's was using the light blue theme.  I just switched to the default brown / tan theme and sent one tonight and received one back no problem.  

I am a weiner for sure, but no I haven't gotten anything, I'm the 5096 # on Adams text, call me or text

• Like 1

Sean, I just sent you a test PM. 

Andrew

• Like 1

got it too.