Sign in to follow this  
Non-Typical Solutions

Technologically Challenged

1 hour ago, Non-Typical Solutions said:

Like a million times 😂😂😂

If you're using it outside of the boat with just the power cable, here's the answer:

Stuck on Warning Screen

Also, here's a video. I haven't watched it to see if it addresses your problem, but I bet it does. 

Common Fixes For Lowrance Display Startup Issues | Lowrance - YouTube

1 hour ago, Ohthatguy said:

If that is a touch screen and it's out of the boat, touch the negative battery terminal while touching the screen... 

I saw that pointer on the thread trophyseeker posted and thought maybe this was one of those trick tips like old onto the sparkplug wire while I pull the cord on the lawnmower......but.....I was desperate enough to try it and nothing..............

14 minutes ago, Non-Typical Solutions said:

I saw that pointer on the thread trophyseeker posted and thought maybe this was one of those trick tips like old onto the sparkplug wire while I pull the cord on the lawnmower......but.....I was desperate enough to try it and nothing..............

Well that sucks. Not an urban legend. lol

In the last 3 months, I set up 2 Lowrance 12Ti2 units and 2 Garmin 93SV UHD units on the table and I had to hold the negative lead on all of them to get them to work. 

2 minutes ago, Ohthatguy said:

Well that sucks. Not an urban legend. lol

In the last 3 months, I set up 2 Lowrance 12Ti2 units and 2 Garmin 93SV UHD units on the table and I had to hold the negative lead on all of them to get them to work. 

I'll try again.......................

Should be the button above power button which  is the button to the right on X Button