Sign in to follow this  
AZBIG10

Thoughts on new recommendations

Correct me if I’m wrong.

1. G&F pays well known hunters to showcase over the counter archery hunts in AZ. (See you tube*)

2. G&F recommends to remove a large amount of  said archery opportunities. (See reccomendations)

thoughts?

10 minutes ago, AZBIG10 said:

Correct me if I’m wrong.

1. G&F pays well known hunters to showcase over the counter archery hunts in AZ. (See you tube*)

2. G&F recommends to remove a large amount of  said archery opportunities. (See reccomendations)

thoughts?

Was wondering when someone was going to point this out.

They tried to make a little bit more money and hurt everyone. Including potentially themselves. A lot of guys buy an archery tag if they don't kill a rifle buck. A closure in their unit of choice in December might prevent that.

59 minutes ago, ForkHorn said:

They tried to make a little bit more money and hurt everyone. Including potentially themselves. A lot of guys buy an archery tag if they don't kill a rifle buck. A closure in their unit of choice in December might prevent that.

You could be spot on here. With the influx of people moving to Az. It was bound to haopenhappen

Who are they paying?  

Does anybody actually have the data that shows AZGFD paying these groups to come hunt? Are these groups applying for grants much like the ones Amanda use to get for women's javelina hunts. Just curious.

7 minutes ago, 654321 said:

Does anybody actually have the data that shows AZGFD paying these groups to come hunt? Are these groups applying for grants much like the ones Amanda use to get for women's javelina hunts. Just curious.

Negative. I was checking if this was the case if anyone can shed light.