Sign in to follow this  
azsugarbear

CZ 455 American in 17 HMR & 22LR

I will probably regret this, but I just don't shoot this enough to keep it around.  Up for sale is a minty CZ 455 American in 17 HMR.  I bought this back in 2011 thinking I would get more into rimfire, but that hasn't been the case.  She has been relegated to the being a safe queen.  These are out of stock nearly everywhere.  I estimate less than 125 rounds have gone down the barrel.

The 455 was designed as an easy 'switch-barrel' rifle for those looking to shoot the other rimfire cartridges available.  The numbers on the 17 HMR barrel and action match - as they came as a set.  I also have the 22LR barrel conversion kit (which includes the barrel, magazine and spacer for mag well) for this rifle that can be purchased separately,  The action has been "skim bedded" to the stock and a new spring and shim from a Yo Dave trigger kit has been installed.  The other shims & springs from this kit, along with the original CZ spring $ shim are included with the sale,  The stock is a beautiful tiger-striped piece of walnut that is rare for a CZ factory stock.  The stock has a few faint scratches.  metal blueing is 100% with no scratches, rust or freckling.

The rifle comes with the 17 HMR barrel, original 5 round magazine, all springs & shims mentioned above, manual, test target, a Lucas bore guide and original CZ box.  Not included at this price is the 22LR conversion kit, bipod or scope and rings.  These items may be purchased separately.

Price is $495 and it is firm.  Low-ballers keep scrolling.  The first "I'll Take It" trumps any private messages or texts.  Karl  602-361-7191. 

American1.JPG

American2.JPG

American3.JPG

American5.JPG

American8.JPG

American9.JPG

CZ 455 22LR Kit1.JPG

• Like 1

That's what I get for doing yard work today and not scrolling through the classifieds. 

• Like 2