Sign in to follow this  
greg.shrum

6.5 creedmoor ammo-updated

1 hour ago, greg.shrum said:

I’m surprised that some people have not realized that prices of Ammo have gone up over the past year. Maybe it’s just easier for me to accept, since I’m used to paying $70/ box for nosler and weatherby ammo. It does not matter what I paid for it or when or where I purchased it, what matters is if my asking price is fair. If it is fair for the current market, it will sell. If not, it won’t. If you are interested in any of the items I’m selling, please let me know and we can work out arrangements. If you think my prices are too high, feel free to make a cash or a trade offer. I’ve purchased and sold lots of items on here and I have never backed out on an item I said I would purchase. I’ve never backed out on a sale I agreed to, even if I accepted less than asking price and another member showed interest before the transaction was completed. I’ve met lots of great people all over town and hope that everyone is happy with our transactions and the item I sold met their expectations.

You've gotta get into reloading instead of paying $70/box!

15 minutes ago, firstcoueswas80 said:

You've gotta get into reloading instead of paying $70/box!

Yup, then you can spend $1k+ on bullets, primers and powder you still won't think you have enough of or be able to shoot it all. 

But seriously, it's worth it. And your prices weren't bad.

2 hours ago, greg.shrum said:

I’m surprised that some people have not realized that prices of Ammo have gone up over the past year. Maybe it’s just easier for me to accept, since I’m used to paying $70/ box for nosler and weatherby ammo. It does not matter what I paid for it or when or where I purchased it, what matters is if my asking price is fair. If it is fair for the current market, it will sell. If not, it won’t. If you are interested in any of the items I’m selling, please let me know and we can work out arrangements. If you think my prices are too high, feel free to make a cash or a trade offer. I’ve purchased and sold lots of items on here and I have never backed out on an item I said I would purchase. I’ve never backed out on a sale I agreed to, even if I accepted less than asking price and another member showed interest before the transaction was completed. I’ve met lots of great people all over town and hope that everyone is happy with our transactions and the item I sold met their expectations.

I check ammoseek.com a couple times a day for 6.5C. $60 bucks is not the lowest price but that is where a lot is priced. Last two or three weeks some vendors getting down to $50 a box or just under. Berger 140 ammo was available for a short time today in the $40ish range. But for now $60 is kinda where it is, just need to get my loading bench going again

• Like 1