Sign in to follow this  
Desertguide

Here's one for all the mask fans

As if he wasn't asking politely to begin with and she wasn't completely blowing him off because she's oh so important. Another gotcha on cam moment.  The left does the same thing when a black person doesn't comply, fights an officer and then gets shot. Then we here what great law abiding people they were.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CatfishKev said:

As if he wasn't asking politely to begin with and she wasn't completely blowing him off because she's oh so important. Another gotcha on cam moment.  The left does the same thing when a black person doesn't comply, fights an officer and then gets shot. Then we here what great law abiding people they were.  

IT WAS A KID!!! 7 or 8 years old. No excuse.

1 minute ago, Desertguide said:

IT WAS A KID!!! 7 or 8 years old. No excuse.

Whooptie doo. 

1 minute ago, Desertguide said:

How about I drag your 7 year old out by her hoodie and see how you react. Unbelievable 

He asked politely, supermom wanted to make a point and she lost. She straight turned her back on him and blew him off like he was snot on the ground.  If you did that to my kid you would regret it for sure. BUT! The difference is I'm not a pius a$$hat that thinks I'm above the rules. If it was that big of a deal I would leave the store and not give you a reason to drag my entitled little brat out (yes I'm assuming entitled based on mom's actions).  Just like when a cop tells me to not fight, or stop punching him or drop the weapon or what the heck ever I would actually comply instead of doing the opposite so that later I don't have to run around acting like a victim when I got my dumb butt shot.  

• Like 2
  • Love 1

10 minutes ago, CatfishKev said:

He asked politely, supermom wanted to make a point and she lost. She straight turned her back on him and blew him off like he was snot on the ground.  If you did that to my kid you would regret it for sure. BUT! The difference is I'm not a pius a$$hat that thinks I'm above the rules. If it was that big of a deal I would leave the store and not give you a reason to drag my entitled little brat out (yes I'm assuming entitled based on mom's actions).  Just like when a cop tells me to not fight, or stop punching him or drop the weapon or what the heck ever I would actually comply instead of doing the opposite so that later I don't have to run around acting like a victim when I got my dumb butt shot.  

Bro... you're equating people not complying with police and getting shot to a kid getting drug out of a Salvation Army by a rent-a-cop. Not even in the same universe. He didn't even ask them to leave. He asked her to pull her mask up over her nose and when she turned away from him, he grabbed her and drug her out... basically by her neck. This wasn't over a knife... it was over a child's mask not covering her nose. Is this where we're at as a country? Dragging people around over masks that don't work? It's insane

13 minutes ago, CatfishKev said:

Oh and I KNOW you'd lose your sh!t if someone grabbed your kid in front of you... as would I.

4 minutes ago, CatfishKev said:

Yeah exactly, she coulda left and didnt. 

Well, you're welcome to your opinion and I respect that. I just think we've become desensitized to crap like this because we're living in some crazy parallel universe compared to where we were at just over a year ago. 

For what its worth my wife agrees with you. And you are right he shouldnt have done what he did. The problem i see is when people think they are above the rules. Whether its one of these stupid masks or something far more important. Yeah i would be laying the guy out before he made it to the door. But that is my automatic knee jerk reaction as a father, but at the end of the day my knee jerk reaction doesnt actually make me in the right.  

• Like 1

Just now, Desertguide said:

Well, you're welcome to your opinion and I respect that. I just think we've become desensitized to crap like this because we're leaving in some crazy parallel universe compared to where we were at just a year ago. 

Its been a crazy year. Im also not trying to get into a pissing match with you. But at the end of the day if people just did what was asked of them in a place where the people asking have a right to do so a lot less of this crap would happen.  If i take myself out of this equation i think the mom is a turd and could have prevented it. The knee jerk reaction of me as a dad is certainly different but still not necessarily the right one.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CatfishKev said:

For what its worth my wife agrees with you. And you are right he shouldnt have done what he did. The problem i see is when people think they are above the rules. Whether its one of these stupid masks or something far more important. Yeah i would be laying the guy out before he made it to the door. But that is my automatic knee jerk reaction as a father, but at the end of the day my knee jerk reaction doesnt actually make me in the right.  

Your wife's a smart lady... 😂😂😂