Casey- did you see that Nat Geo channel had a special on the enigmatic Chupacabra? You should call them and let them photo your rifle for future releases :lol:

Casey's little "el chupacabra" is shakin' in it's stock right now! :P

newgun.jpg

Casey's little "el chupacabra" is shakin' in it's stock right now! :P

newgun.jpg

Maybe should have a better bedding job done Casey :unsure: post-1778-1219451833.gif

JK ;) no offense to your Smith

I'm not very intelligent about stuff like that Mike, although I know what "bedding" is, how can you tell off that photo if it is done right? Just curious and learnin' as I go! Thanks, JIM>

I'm not very intelligent about stuff like that Mike, although I know what "bedding" is, how can you tell off that photo if it is done right? Just curious and learnin' as I go! Thanks, JIM>

No :huh: No Jim

I was picking at Casey.

I meant that Casey's was not sleeping in a comfortable bed

Made a quick little edit -_-

Jim, Mike actually makes a good joke for once and you dont get it?! Come on man!!!

PS. My gun aint shakin at all... It is missing me as I didnt take it out to play this weekend.

I got to fondle that beautiful piece of work (the Chupacabra) at the party and it looks pretty lethal. I hear them .257 weatherby rounds are smoking fast :)

Ahh dammmit :angry: NOW I GET IT :ph34r: "Shakin'"...."Bedding".........OK, ok, sorry if I ruined it..........Mike that was a good one ;) :ph34r: