Sign in to follow this  
mattobertin

Where to buy Matthews Switchback XT???

I like Bear Mountain and have bought several bows there, but have also heard good things about Archery Headquarters.

If you are in the East valley or in phoenix i'd suggent Archery Headquarters. Great service there. Not sure how they compare on price but I'm sure they are right on with anywhere else you could go.

www.archeryhq.com

If you are in the East valley or in phoenix i'd suggent Archery Headquarters. Great service there. Not sure how they compare on price but I'm sure they are right on with anywhere else you could go.

www.archeryhq.com

I am in Queen Creek. I used go to archery HQ all the time when I was a kid but now they seem too dang busy every time I go in. Great for them they are good guys who know there stuff but bad for me the customer. Maybe I need to give them another shot. I have been to Bear mountain quite a bit and have had pretty fair service there but sometimes it seems like i am putting a burden on them by bringing them business??

www.archeryhq.com

I am in Queen Creek. I used go to archery HQ all the time when I was a kid but now they seem too dang busy every time I go in. Great for them they are good guys who know there stuff but bad for me the customer. Maybe I need to give them another shot. I have been to Bear mountain quite a bit and have had pretty fair service there but sometimes it seems like i am putting a burden on them by bringing them business??

It is best to hit them middle of the day in the week if possible. They do get hoppin on the weekends and after work.

www.archeryhq.com

I had the same experience at Bear Mountain. After standing at the counter for 10 minutes while some ol grouchy dude was yelling at some other old grouchy dude on the phone, he put his hand over the phone, looked at me and said, "What do YOU want?" I said, "Well, I DID want that Tikka .270WSM" turned around and walked out.

www.archeryhq.com

I had the same experience at Bear Mountain. After standing at the counter for 10 minutes while some ol grouchy dude was yelling at some other old grouchy dude on the phone, he put his hand over the phone, looked at me and said, "What do YOU want?" I said, "Well, I DID want that Tikka .270WSM" turned around and walked out.

I've only been there once......for that reason....

You would think with all of the big shops moving into town that these smaller shops would try a little harder at their customer service. I am in the autobody business and can't remember the last time I greeted a potential customer with a what do you want! Think I'd be out of business a long time ago!

www.archeryhq.com

When I was shopping for my 1st mathews bow the Q2 I stopped in here. At the time they were not Mathews reps but told me what a peice of @#!$. it was. Hoyt was the thing to buy. Funny now they are selling them, main reason I don't go there now is they didn't stick to there beliefs. So I went to Bear Mnt. I have bought 2 through them always good service.

I work at a store with a archery department, i still buy and take all my stuff to Archery HQ. The guys there are Friendly and really know their stuff. Not to mention all they do is hunt and are usually up for helpin anyone with questions. I was just in recently and they didnt have the camo i wanted nor did anywhere else and George gladly special ordered a set for me and called as soon as it came in. Great customer service and You can be sure that your set up or work gets done properly the first time. Wont take my stuff anywhere else.