Let's hear it people .. how amazing was Sarah Palin's speech?

She put Obama in his place and every other one of her doubters!

What a speech, what a delivery, what a VP candidate!!!

+ 1. Very well done. I waited all day to see her speech. It wa what I had hoped for. :rolleyes:

If you watched it and don't think "the Baracuda" is one BAD A$$ Chick and a natural leader and speaker.... You can just BITE ME!!!!! <_< :wacko: <_< :P

Heck, I'd Vote for her for Pres. or Vice Pres. or just about anything else!!! She is a Winner in my book!!! What a great speach.... I think she is the real deal.... The Dem-Dumbs.... might have just bit a Hog in the Arse..... Pickin' on that lil' gal!!! ;) ;)

MACAIN & PALIN 2008!!!!!! :D

Awesome, In my mind. I am excited about an election. When is the last time you can say that/ I am glad I didn't run out an buy 10 AR's, it looks like they many not be going up in value after the elections. I wonder how big the brick was Obama dropped tonight. Its a great night to be a gun loving redneck, JLG.

If you watched it and don't think "the Baracuda" is one BAD A$$ Chick and a natural leader and speaker.... You can just BITE ME!!!!! <_< :wacko: <_< :P

Heck, I'd Vote for her for Pres. or Vice Pres. or just about anything else!!! She is a Winner in my book!!! What a great speach.... I think she is the real deal.... The Dem-Dumbs.... might have just bit a Hog in the Arse..... Pickin' on that lil' gal!!! ;) ;)

MACAIN & PALIN 2008!!!!!! :D

+1

Flat out awesome! She knows how to deliver a speech without a teleprompter too.

Her speech was "real" and "believable" and it just fit her.

Others may deliver good speeches but there is a difference in delivery when you believe what you are saying.

Others may deliver good speeches but there is a difference in delivery when you believe what you are saying.

Actually, she was using the prompter, they showed it several times when camera view was from behind. Doesn't matter, they all use them.

MCCAIN & PALIN 2008!!!!!! :D

You are right she is one amazing chick and is going to win alot of votes. Just an ordinary person that made it to the top. That is why she has the other side runnin scared.

+1