Sign in to follow this  
matthewp45

Tag for sale!

Ernesto, did you get this tag sold?? I want to see that big boy on the ground this year. I hate know he got the better of me.

I cant believe no one has come forward and get this tag Larry. The tag is still availanble, where are the true coues hunters? My fellow members of the greatest site, if you like to hunt, this is an opportunity that you owe to your selfs.

Larry, dont worry, I promise to do my best, to hunt him with my heart and hunt him hard. I promise I'll get him and let you hold it on your hands and take you pictures with it...............but there is only one reason I'll let him walk away...........Do you or Chris, remember the non-typical shed that has 8 points on it? If I see him first he will go down and I'll save "Alberto" for you. How that sounds?

Ernesto C

If I didnt already have a San Carlos tag I would love to buy it. but I dont know if I can swing 3 weeks off work in a row! Maybe we should all pitch in and buy the permit for Amanda!

I think that's a really great idea! It is a good oportunity to show Amanda our support. She is the creator of this awesome site. She often has give aways like guess the score contest and such. She makes the coues white tail celebration videos, she helps some of us with our hunts; to make a long story short she does an outstanding job! Do you guys agree?

How about donating or pitch in some $$ so can Amanda get this tag? The more members pitch in the less money we'll have to put in.

Do I hear a YES!?

Amanda If you get this tag I will help you out on your hunt, I'll be your "guide" I will carry the buck for your, I'll field dressed and take care of the cape for you so you can mounted on your wall. I'll provide food and cook for you.......and another words....you'll be fully guided.

Ok my fellow members, let show Amanda some support for al what she does for us. Who is in?

Ernesto C

She can have the $350 I already paid.

Thanks a lot Matt, thanks Christian and Thanks Mike. Like I said before the more members show their appreciation to Amanda the better. The more members pitch in the less money we have to put in.

How many members we got on cwt.com?

Ernesto C

Ernesto, I will put in $100.00. I 'll give it to Matthew to give you.

Phil (Matthew'w Dad)

Ernesto, I will put in $100.00. I 'll give it to Matthew to give you.

Phil (Matthew'w Dad)

Wow this is really a sorprise! not the act of you puting $100.00 towards Amanda's tag Sr. Phil; but the act to have you here. It is a great honor for me that you joined us on this great site and I really appreciate your presence and your help for Amanda. I thank you and God bless you more.

My fellow cwt.members. Mr. Phil, as you can see, is not only a great man, but he's also a great hunter. I hope one day he comes forward and post pictures of the bucks he has on his office, they are immpressive!

Thanks a lot again Sr. Phil and welcome.

Ernesto C

There are over 2900 members . Can you set up a paypal account to make it easier for us to donate ? I'll give $10.00 .

that sounds like a great idea. i know i owe amanda for far too many things not to donate at least 20 bucks.