SpotNStalk

Anybody know these thieves

9 hours ago, dcshorthairs said:

Thanks for posting this Lance. It’s good for people to know that the guy got his stuff back and he has moved on past it instead of beating a dead horse.

I think the scrubs need to buy him a new one. 

21 hours ago, Heat said:

Teaching your kids to steal is worse than the stealing IMO. Hope ya'll catch these morons.

Agreed! Asshats were caught and sounds like the owner probably let them off lightly for bringing it back? Who knows? I certainly respect his decision for moving on and not beating it to death on social media but now that we’ve heard the first part of the story, it would be nice to know how the conversation went when they dropped it off or did they just leave at his drive in front of the house?

3 hours ago, Sky Island junkie said:

Agreed! Asshats were caught and sounds like the owner probably let them off lightly for bringing it back? Who knows? I certainly respect his decision for moving on and not beating it to death on social media but now that we’ve heard the first part of the story, it would be nice to know how the conversation went when they dropped it off or did they just leave at his drive in front of the house?

Committing a crime with a child present. Hangable offense

• Haha 1

• Haha 2