Dodgerboy999

Successful Archery Hunt this Past Week!

Welcome to the site and congrats on your success. Thanks for sharing. :)

TJ

Those Fobs are awesome if you want more info go to Starrflight.com or private message me and I will fill you in Iam a shooter for the company.

So I was hunting down south where I got my bear back in June and it is so thick but there is alot little open grass meadows. So in the mornings and the evenings I would take off from the truck and still hunt these opening staying in the tree lines. had several chances but ethier they were to small or I would get winded because the wind would swirl pretty bad. I finally got a chance on this guy and was very lucky not to blow him out he saw me before i saw him but sometimes old bucks will hold there ground and lay there ears back and hide. Luckily there was a big cedar and high enough grass between the two of us that I was able to get a shot off at 30 yds. He ended going 94 inches but his rt side and eye guards are missing quite a bit of legnth so if he had match up he would have been about 105. I was very happy with and score dosen't really matter it was a cool situation and I could never duplicate it again if I tried.

Where down south did you hunt that dodgerboy?

I would love to tell you but on the same note I like keeping things hush hush but lets just say I am way way south> ;)

Punta Arenas? Nice job anywhere in the world!

I would love to tell you but on the same note I like keeping things hush hush but lets just say I am way way south> ;)

are we talking near the border south? near nogales? still in 36B? south of ruby rd? south wheeere? where can i find me some forest-brush type land with open meadows in 36B? Wherever that spot is it must be nice to hunt both bear and coues.

Great job on hunt. Looks like you have had good success this year. Just curious where can you find forest-brush type land with open meadows here in Southern arizona?

Thanks for sharing. Great buck and bear.

When they going to have the FOB's for my 3D Fat Shaft? :P I'm still waiting :rolleyes: