Sign in to follow this  
Jazz

Kendrick Cabin

I'm psyched.

Never really went to a rental cabin. Got it for a night in Nov. Might hit the other cabins over the next year just to get away sometimes. I have the 7E late cow- heading up to hobble around this weekend and then do some serious BBQ and scouting when Nov comes around.

No electric and drinking water. It'll be just like camping 😃

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Jazz said:

I'm psyched.

Never really went to a rental cabin. Got it for a night in Nov. Might hit the other cabins over the next year just to get away sometimes. I have the 7E late cow- heading up to hobble around this weekend and then do some serious BBQ and scouting when Nov comes around.

No electric and drinking water. It'll be just like camping 😃

You realize that by "hobbling around" you intend to tie your legs together at the ankles? Kinky kabin kamper.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Edge said:

You realize that by "hobbling around" you intend to tie your legs together at the ankles? Kinky kabin kamper.

I've got a brace on the right knee.. it's coming around. Still want to do some scouting!

5 minutes ago, Jazz said:

I've got a brace on the right knee.. it's coming around. Still want to do some scouting!

Edge is fishing for an invite.  Thats his kind of camp

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

34 minutes ago, HuntHarder said:

Edge is fishing for an invite.  Thats his kind of camp

Yup, can't chase em down like I used to.

Lots of hobbles worn round my camp. Halters and more cowbells too

• Haha 2

20 hours ago, Edge said:

Yup, can't chase em down like I used to.

Lots of hobbles worn round my camp. Halters and more cowbells too

I front hobbled a horse once so he could eat the grass in the front yard. About 30 minutes later I get a call from a neighbor saying my horse was over a half mile away skipping down the road making a break for it. That horse was too smart for his own good.

I've always liked the idea of cabin hunting. Might have to try it some time.

4 hours ago, zackcarp said:

I front hobbled a horse once so he could eat the grass in the front yard. About 30 minutes later I get a call from a neighbor saying my horse was over a half mile away skipping down the road making a break for it. That horse was too smart for his own good.

I've always liked the idea of cabin hunting. Might have to try it some time.

A few years ago several of us packed into the Superstitions. Our animals were all hobbled out on grass. A couple ladies rode in and visited. When the gals departed, those of us in the know grabbed our animals, a newbie did not. Even with hobbles, his saddlehorse did a good 35mph down the trail with those riders. We tried to warn him.

• Haha 2