Desert muley

6 pack cab over camper

Checking interest, I totaled my truck and no longer have any way to haul my older camper. I stopped using it and it has been used as a storage shed. It is pretty rough but just needs a little TLC it has a 3 burner stove with oven, a fridge that runs on propane or electricity and a fairly new water pump. There is some water damage from the vents that need to be replaced but it has served me well over the years on many a hunt. I have no idea what it is worth but if someone can fix it up and use it I would be willing to sell or trade it for whatever you think it is worth.it also has hydraulic jacks and tie downs. Located in Oracle

camper 001.JPG

camper 002.JPG

Do you have any pictures of the inside to include water damage areas?  

Thank you

Deal fell thru camper is now available for free as the jacks no longer work. if you can use it come and bring jacks to Oracle.

I had one just like yours, including the leaky roof.  Probably if you put some Jack oil in the jacks they will work.  Free bump.

Thanks I tried that but it only worked for one jack if no one wants it I am going to strip out the stove, fridge, cabinets, and sink and scrap the rest we did that before and converted a four horse trailer into a two horse with living  quarters

Found someone who wants the camper and wondering if anyone knows where we can borrow or rent or even buy a set of camper jacks so we can load it on his truck. maybe close to Tucson