First off I'd like to thank Boarman03 and his son for helping with the draw for the gun giveaway.So here is the draw video .

Winners are 

Lawson Miller. 1st place rifle package

Zane Thompson(Eli Thompson ) 2nd and a $50. Sportsmans gift card

Randi (Cody Carpenter) 3d $ 50. Sportsmans gift card

Congratulations to the winners pending verification of a hunter saftey card.

I will be calling all the winners this afternoon .

• Like 9

I think this worked out great our winners are 2 boys age 14,and 13 and one first time hunter and she is 10.I will say if I can do this again next year I'm going new gun and all to eliminate all the stress.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Crazymonkey said:

I think this worked out great our winners are 2 boys age 14,and 13 and one first time hunter and she is 10.I will say if I can do this again next year I'm going new gun and all to eliminate all the stress.

Thanks for doing this. Going new is a nice idea. 

It was a pleasure to meet with Lawson and his dad Saturday.They elected to take a modle 70 given there choice of the three guns I had offered.I can tell you guys we will see some pictures of this kids success with his new gun.So I've offered to upgrade our second place winner to the 1903 and a soft case if he would in turn let our 3rd place winner have the other 50 gift card.Wich he's happy to do .I can tell you guys I will be doing this again next year just with new in the box guns .So if you have caliber recommendations I'm all ears .It would be primarily for elk but I'm not against going to a lighter caliber.

• Like 2