AZtroutman

BNIB Savage Axis 6.5 creedmoor $300

Please, please someone turn his sorry butt in for possessing firearms if he is not allowed to.   I would say he has balls of steel, but I think he is just smart like tractor, to keep doing dumb shhiittt.  It's like, the only reason he got caught poaching, is because he is an absolute dumbass and loved to be in the spotlight.  True Pile of sshhiitt in my books. 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, HuntHarder said:

Please, please someone turn his sorry butt in for possessing firearms if he is not allowed to.   I would say he has balls of steel, but I think he is just smart like tractor, to keep doing dumb shhiittt.  It's like, the only reason he got caught poaching, is because he is an absolute dumbass and loved to be in the spotlight.  True Pile of sshhiitt in my books. 

Don't you have a phone, 'someone?' 🙄

44 minutes ago, trophyseeker said:

Don't you have a phone, 'someone?' 🙄

Unfortunately, I am not as "in the know" as someone else may be about Blake's case or his personal dealings.  I would imagine someone from Show low or one of the smaller towns around there knows everything.  I am not even sure he can not possess firearms based on what I have read.  Without knowing 100% I would not turn him in and waste LE's time.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HuntHarder said:

Unfortunately, I am not as "in the know" as someone else may be about Blake's case or his personal dealings.  I would imagine someone from Show low or one of the smaller towns around there knows everything.  I am not even sure he can not possess firearms based on what I have read.  Without knowing 100% I would not turn him in and waste LE's time.  

So you are more of a talker, instigator than you are a doer....ok

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Roosevelt Mark said:

So you are more of a talker, instigator than you are a doer....ok

Lol.  You old dipshitt.