Sign in to follow this  
Little Creek Calls

Youth Camouflage

I am looking for some youth sized camo for my 10 year old son. He has his first upcoming spring turkey hunt in April. If anyone has any available please let me know. He is an average sized boy so I am thinking youth size L so he can wear it for a year or two. If you don't have any but have some recommendations I would appreciate those too. Its hard to find decent camo made for youth that have available stock.

I have several men’s size medium long sleeve shirts. Kings camo brand...I don’t think my son ever put them on. You can have for free if you want them. Dave 602-228-1729. I am at 16 st and carefree Hwy area

I have no doubt you will get of offers on here, but if you come up short I recommend the cheap leafy suits from walmart or wherever. My kids did a TON of hunting in them. takes a LONG time to outgrow them and they can be thrown over whatever comfortable clothes they already have.  

• Like 1

13 hours ago, AzDiamondHeat said:

I recommend the cheap leafy suits from walmart or wherever. My kids did a TON of hunting in them. takes a LONG time to outgrow them and they can be thrown over whatever comfortable clothes they already have.  

Thanks for the suggestion, I hadn't thought about that approach.