GTIMANiac

Backpacking gear, cheap, North Valley

Humidity of Florida along with lack of public lands aren't very conducive to backpacking. This gear has only been used a couple of times and is fantastic condition, prefer to sell altogether. . Some gear pictured with 32oz Nalgene Widemouth for Size Reference.

The sleeping gear are the long and / or wide versions I am 6' 1" and 250+. 

Please just make a fair and reasonable offer, probably $1400 worth of gear if purchased new. I am around 55th / Happy Valley, prefer a bundle for all.

** Only what is listed below is for sale, the MSR Windburner is not for sale. **

• Osprey Aether 85 Pack with moldable waist belt, includes rain cover, (great pack, the top is removable and usable as a waist / fanny pack when at camp, was perfect for toting filter and dromedary bags for water or while on day hike)
  • MSR Sweet Water filter, have extra drops (they're expired if you believe chlorine expires)
  • Big Agnes Ultra Fly 2, 3.2 lbs fully packed (footprint, tent, fly, poles and stakes) 
  • Mountain Hardware Phantom 45 degree summer bag (always used with silk liner)
  • Therm-a-rest Neo Air with Stuff Sack, original first edition

792.jpg

IMG_7941.jpeg

Is that a water filter or stove in the picture? Looks like an MSR stove. 

11 hours ago, CashVeo said:

The neo-air is a legit pad. Solid package! 

If you're truly concerned about weight and size, the neo cannot be beat. My only complaint is sounds like you're sleeping on a bag of lays chips when you move!