Red Rabbit

Junior Hunters

Hope those of you with deer hunts this weekend have an enjoyable hunt and success in many ways. Take some cool pictures and write a good story to share with us (don't forget the Junior story category for the buck contest).

Doug~RR

Hope those of you with deer hunts this weekend have an enjoyable hunt and success in many ways.

Doug~RR

+1. But leave some bucks for the grown folks ;)

Thanks - I pass your message to my Son. We leave for 36a tomorrow morning. Hopefully get down in time to do some glassing.

Good luck to all junior hunters!!!!!!!!

azyoung

OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH i can't wait !!! leaving tomorrow to take my 11 year old cousin up north. Also going to take my grandfather who has not hunted in at least 15-20 years. I told my grandfather that if we see a good buck a good distance away that he could stay there with the binos and watch us. He got mad at me and said "heck no, your gonna stay there with the binos and watch me and my grandson stalk the deer !!!!" :huh: :lol: :huh: :lol: Hope everyone has a good and safe weekend.

Thunderbolt, I love how grandpas always put us in our place. :rolleyes: I'm waiting for my nephews jr. elk hunt next weekend. Good luck.

Good luck to all!!!! Jeff, I just sent you a PM. You might run into my buddy Ken in 36A this weekend!

My two boys can't wait for the 6A youth elk hunt next weekend!!

S.

:)

We will be in unit 23 holding a youth camp for the ADA--we should have a blast!!!

My cousin left last night for his Unit 10 deer hunt. cant wait to see how he does!!

Good luck to all the juniors hunt, should be a great deer season