Jump to content
campmeat

Desert toad shed!

Recommended Posts

Do you think the shed looks like it was on the ground for around 2 years? It looks pretty similar to a big buck killed in Jan 2021

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, PatrickJr said:

Do you think the shed looks like it was on the ground for around 2 years? It looks pretty similar to a big buck killed in Jan 2021

I was thinking it looks like that one the dude filmed in January 20 I think it was. Seen it on IG 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

I was thinking it looks like that one the dude filmed in January 20 I think it was. Seen it on IG 

I dont think I know what video you're talking about, was it the buck that a client of Dwayne killed?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, PatrickJr said:

I dont think I know what video you're talking about, was it the buck that a client of Dwayne killed?

I believe it was 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, PatrickJr said:

Do you think the shed looks like it was on the ground for around 2 years? It looks pretty similar to a big buck killed in Jan 2021

Yeah it looks about two years old for sure. What unit was the buck that was killed in?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, trphyhntr said:

I was thinking it looks like that one the dude filmed in January 20 I think it was. Seen it on IG 

Anyone got a video of this buck you guys are referring too?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, campmeat said:

Anyone got a video of this buck you guys are referring too?

I’ll message it to you, I’d say it’s for sure it 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/17/2022 at 4:50 PM, trphyhntr said:

I’ll message it to you, I’d say it’s for sure it 

Send me a pic of that buck that got killed. I’m 95% sure I have trail camera photos of him in 2017

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/23/2022 at 7:57 PM, Buckwheat893 said:

Send me a pic of that buck that got killed. I’m 95% sure I have trail camera photos of him in 2017

Id love to see this photo as well 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×