Predator Management Event this coming weekend on San Carlos.

1 or 2 person teams, entire Reservation will be open for the event. Non-members will need a predator license for Saturday and Sunday only and will be allowed to camp Friday (no permits needed Friday as no hunting on Friday) through Sunday.

Required to check in Friday at the Main Office before heading out to camp and only one official Check-in on Sunday for tally. 

DAN

Screenshot_20220304-160751_Chrome.jpg

• Like 2

probably 15 years ago, I participated in one of these events.  Back then, first place was bear tags, second was turkey and 3rd was fishing licenses.  I missed so many coyotes and took 3rd place.  If I would have shot half butt decent, we had a legit shot at 1st place.  Are there any prizes offered for this event?

• Like 2

Plenty of items up for grabs and maybe even a tag or two (funny you mentioned it).

DAN

• Like 2

On 3/7/2022 at 6:35 AM, Apache7mm said:

Predator Management Event this coming weekend on San Carlos.

1 or 2 person teams, entire Reservation will be open for the event. Non-members will need a predator license for Saturday and Sunday only and will be allowed to camp Friday (no permits needed Friday as no hunting on Friday) through Sunday.

Required to check in Friday at the Main Office before heading out to camp and only one official Check-in on Sunday for tally. 

DAN

Screenshot_20220304-160751_Chrome.jpg

Totally missed the event posting or I wouldve been out there. Are there any more management events coming up this year? 

On 3/7/2022 at 6:15 PM, Apache7mm said:

Plenty of items up for grabs and maybe even a tag or two (funny you mentioned it).

DAN

Dan, 

How did the event turn out?  

Things turned out really good and good results. Tons of door prizes for those who were able to stick around and plenty of Frybread.

On a side note I believe 2 of the Cattle Associations are still paying bounty for predators. You can contact them for exact details and requirements but it's always been open to everyone including non-members. 

DAN

20220313_180531.jpg

• Like 6