Sign in to follow this  
Len901

Adg 300 prc brass

16 minutes ago, briant_az said:

I wish they would get some 6.5PRC!

Just a few weeks ago Brunos had 3000 Lapua cases for the 6.5 PRC, but they never went on the web and sold in 2.5  days

Next time they get some in I will let you know.

i know im suprised the 300 prc brass has been everywhere a couple times and have yet to see the 6.5 

Just now, Len901 said:

looks like brunos got some h 4350 h1000 and rerumbo today 

Yes I was in there today and the shelves are fairly full right now. They have a 8 pounder of H 4350, all the H 1000 and retumbo are 1 lb containers. 

14 minutes ago, 452b264 said:

Just a few weeks ago Brunos had 3000 Lapua cases for the 6.5 PRC, but they never went on the web and sold in 2.5  days

Next time they get some in I will let you know.

I went by there a couple days after you posted that last time and it was all gone. I have email notifications set up at Midsouth and Bullet Central. They both got 6.5 PRC brass in the last 3 weeks and I couldn't get there fast enough to get any. And I literally went to the site as soon as I got the email. 😂

6 minutes ago, 452b264 said:

Yes I was in there today and the shelves are fairly full right now. They have a 8 pounder of H 4350, all the H 1000 and retumbo are 1 lb containers. 

He had some 8lbers of Retumbo yesterday. $366 before tax. Ouch 

3 minutes ago, briant_az said:

I went by there a couple days after you posted that last time and it was all gone. I have email notifications set up at Midsouth and Bullet Central. They both got 6.5 PRC brass in the last 3 weeks and I couldn't get there fast enough to get any. And I literally went to the site as soon as I got the email. 😂

Those notifications are not very reliable. Brunos had Lapua 6.5 PRC brass in Dec. and then a few weeks ago I will keep an eye out for you. 

• Like 1

same here if i see the brass ill just buy it and send it to you 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, briant_az said:

He had some 8lbers of Retumbo yesterday. $366 before tax. Ouch 

Thats not bad when you add shipping/Hazmat fee/tax to an online order its more then that. Hazmat fees are $22 to 37.50 depending on who the shipper is. FED ex, UPS etc. 

6 minutes ago, 452b264 said:

Thats not bad when you add shipping/Hazmat fee/tax to an online order its more then that. Hazmat fees are $22 to 37.50 depending on who the shipper is. FED ex, UPS etc. 

I just got 8lbs of H1000 from Powder Valley last week. $320 shipped. It's so hard to get anything from them though! They seem to have the best prices, but even they have gone up since last year. 

Last year it was about $280 shipped. 

35 minutes ago, Len901 said:

looks like brunos got some h 4350 h1000 and rerumbo today 

Unfortunately Brunos on-line never reflects what they do have in-store.

40 minutes ago, 452b264 said:

Not to mention my powder distributor sent a notice they are now including a fuel surcharge in addition to the Hazmat and shipping fees.