Colin Powell endorses Obama . Powell's no "Uncle Tom" and just as suspected he's not much of a conservative either . Did you catch the part where he said " If we would just send more of our money to poor parts of the world , we could prevent terrorism " . What a crock , looks like Powell's just another of Bush's mistakes .

'

I think Powell is right. In fact, I think he and Obama should go ahead send me some money and I promise not to blow up kids and women.

Colin Powell endorses Obama . Powell's no "Uncle Tom" and just as suspected he's not much of a conservative either . Did you catch the part where he said " If we would just send more of our money to poor parts of the world , we could prevent terrorism " . What a crock , looks like Powell's just another of Bush's mistakes .

'

:angry:

we will not negotiate with terrorists... instead, we will just buy them off before they become terrorists. Seems to me, either way we are the losers. :angry:

Great foreign policy.

I am not surprised at all. He changed his views before when he was going to be given a good job by daddy bush and he is going to get a good enough job to bring him out of retirement and change again for big old B.O.

Doesn't surprise me one bit--He--Rummy & GW had a problem over the conduct of the war and he feels he was set up on the WMD thing and lost face before the UN.

There could be a racial aspect too--just MHO.