Sign in to follow this  
CanyonCountry

Muzzleloader Goat

After waiting ten years, my dad finally drew an antelope tag. Together we had been watching several good bucks for about 2 months and had some nice ones to choose from on the hunt. I was spotting for him on his hunt and he was able to put this buck down at 200 yards. It definitely brought a smile to our face when it was on the ground. Now I can't wait to get a tag.

post-2216-1224647019_thumb.jpg

post-2216-1224647346_thumb.jpg

Hey Ryan,

I was there when you guys shot this buck--good job by the way. I was the guide that was with the other guys who shot the other buck right next to your dad's. You should tell him the story about how close your dad was when my guy shot his buck!!!

Ryan: Congrats to your Dad on a great pronghorn. Was that place a zoo or what the day before opening and opening day? Hey those guys from tucson how did they do? SirRoyal

SirRoyal

Yea that place was full of hunters, I couldn't believe how many were in that small of an area for that few of tags. I did not hear if those guys tagged out or not from Tucson.

Haha here is ZEBU. A guy from Tucson came up with the idea and if anyone is interested you can order one from www.outfoxedproducts.com On the site there are other pictures of guys with ZEBU. Also, theres some videos on you tube if you go to "cow blind hunting". Some funny stuff, I didn't think it would work as well as it did, watch the videos.

post-2216-1224732089_thumb.jpg

I used that same cow decoy. It was a pain out there by myself. Its a two guy operation then it works fine. I watch a guide and his hunter use it successfully!!!

SirRoyal