Sign in to follow this  
SunDevil

Pint Guard Plus twist

G&F should add an additional PG+ twist

When tags are left at the end of the initial draw, all the tags left due to lack of payment should go to people who purchased PG+

• Like 1

I had a twist with my deer tag last year.  Got stuck at work, out of town for the duration and called G&F.  I was told I had to be at the office in person to fill out a form and use PG. So, lost all my points and started over this year.  😢  Not sure how true this is, but it is what I was told on the phone.   

43 minutes ago, Happy Trails said:

I had a twist with my deer tag last year.  Got stuck at work, out of town for the duration and called G&F.  I was told I had to be at the office in person to fill out a form and use PG. So, lost all my points and started over this year.  😢  Not sure how true this is, but it is what I was told on the phone.   

Work is overrated

• Like 1

On 7/3/2022 at 9:10 AM, Happy Trails said:

Yup, you spoke with me. I ensured your loss was my gain.  Thanks for playing.  JK, sucks but thats way it is.

On 7/3/2022 at 9:10 AM, Happy Trails said:

I can't believe you let work dictate your hunting.