DonkeyMan

I have the opportunity to harvest 4 Coues deer this year

50 minutes ago, firstcoueswas80 said:

Short of the 440 projected

Show me where I projected 440?  I’ll wait.  Also how many Coues have you killed this year?  I’ll wait on that too..

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Coues247 said:

Lol I just realized you had the moderator erase a bunch of the posts calling you out for being the most arrogant poster on coues. Frankie's got some admirers in high places. Or are you a moderator yourself?

I did no such thing.  Prove it.

18 minutes ago, DonkeyMan said:

Show me where I projected 440?  I’ll wait.  Also how many Coues have you killed this year?  I’ll wait on that too..

Lol.

I killed multiple coues deer in one year 10+ years before you even wounded your first.

1 hour ago, firstcoueswas80 said:

Lol.

I killed multiple coues deer in one year 10+ years before you even wounded your first.

You didn’t answer my question.  Keep flapping your gums.

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, DonkeyMan said:

You didn’t answer my question.  Keep flapping your gums.

How many of your 4 were on your own,  without a guide? 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, firstcoueswas80 said:

How many of your 4 were on your own,  without a guide? 

Oh so this is what you want to focus on?  They were all high fence pen raised Coues deer.

🙄😜

Get a life man.  Answer my question first.

9 hours ago, DonkeyMan said:

I killed a 102 inch buck.  What do you mean what happened?  How many Coues did you harvest this year?  I’ll wait on that too

102 ≠ 105+ pretty simple math

• Like 1

Long story short you shot your biggest buck in mexico like the majority of people do. You shot two small bucks on public land and didn't reach your goal of 105 on the San Carlos "where people are shooting 120s consistently". You didn't reach your goal of 4 "book" bucks in a year, you erased posts for people questioning your arrogance and BS  That about covers it. But since this is what you're looking for I'll give it to you: You're so awesome Frank! You are out here breaking barriers and records with your hunting prowess you coues killing machine. When I grow up I wanna be just like you. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, DonkeyMan said:

Oh so this is what you want to focus on?  They were all high fence pen raised Coues deer.

🙄😜

Get a life man.  Answer my question first.

My humble king, luck did not shine on me in the New Mexico draw, so i was only able to kill (not harvest) one coues. 

Congratulations on your epic feat of heroic proportions hiring guides for 2? 3? Of your deer. You are a legend. Not only in your own mind, but in real life. 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Coues247 said:

Long story short you shot your biggest buck in mexico like the majority of people do. You shot two small bucks on public land and didn't reach your goal of 105 on the San Carlos "where people are shooting 120s consistently". You didn't reach your goal of 4 "book" bucks in a year, you erased posts for people questioning your arrogance and BS  That about covers it. But since this is what you're looking for I'll give it to you: You're so awesome Frank! You are out here breaking barriers and records with your hunting prowess you coues killing machine. When I grow up I wanna be just like you. 

You’re right, I didn’t achieve my primary goal of for SCI bucks.  Only 3 will qualify. Please forgive me for this ..🙄You are wrong on every other point though I did not erase any posts, and your statement that 120 inch bucks are commonly killed on the San Carlos like it’s some kind of a fish in a barrel hunt is laughable. Your jealousy and propensity for being a Debbie downer is palpable.  

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, firstcoueswas80 said:

My humble king, luck did not shine on me in the New Mexico draw, so i was only able to kill (not harvest) one coues. 

Congratulations on your epic feat of heroic proportions hiring guides for 2? 3? Of your deer. You are a legend. Not only in your own mind, but in real life. 

I’ll take the highroad here and actually congratulate you on your kill this year. Nice job.