Sign in to follow this  
CatfishKev

Deep sea package deal

41 minutes ago, PRDATR said:

In case you overlooked or just misread Kev's first post that information is there

@SunDevil I had them lined in Diego before going out. I just don't remember for sure with what. I'm sure it was 100lb min. With like 100yds mono of 80? But I just can't say for sure. I might have gone slightly heavier on the braid but no promises. Moot point I figure though cuz most guys I thought would want to reline.

@trphyhntr dude since when is Sierra Vista BFE lol? Hey man we do have indoor plumbing now and stopped burning trash out front a couple months ago.

12 minutes ago, CatfishKev said:

@SunDevil I had them lined in Diego before going out. I just don't remember for sure with what. I'm sure it was 100lb min. With like 100yds mono of 80? But I just can't say for sure. I might have gone slightly heavier on the braid but no promises. Moot point I figure though cuz most guys I thought would want to reline.

@trphyhntr dude since when is Sierra Vista BFE lol? Hey man we do have indoor plumbing now and stopped burning trash out front a couple months ago.

Since it’s conception 

You should put in for a WT hunt down here. Bar none the prettiest mountain range Az has to offer..

13 minutes ago, CatfishKev said:

You should put in for a WT hunt down here. Bar none the prettiest mountain range Az has to offer..

I’ve been there, first coues hunt. Drove around a day went home 

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, NOTAGS said:

Huh? I’m redneck… that tech for leader?

Yeah you can't see the braid it's covered.

Yeah, mine are like 3-4 ‘. I must fish for blind stupid fish. Seems to work ok, and they eat good. 

2 hours ago, PRDATR said:

In case you overlooked or just misread Kev's first post that information is there.

Because you overlooked it, he does not say how much braid!!!

1 hour ago, CatfishKev said:

Thx. Do you know how many yards of braid?

2 minutes ago, SunDevil said:

Thx. Do you know how many yards of braid?

Sorry no idea at this point. I think I calculated for about 80 yards mono but could be wrong.