Sign in to follow this  
The Chase

Looking for a good taxidermist

pat newman will run you about 500 i like his work cause i know he personaly puts his work in to all his mounts he is not some big company and does all or most of the work himself his a great artist not just a taxdermist give him a call u wont be let down as for dan kings deer its still

I prefer Mark Plunketts work at Wildlife creation, took my bull elk to him, and he does excelent work,

Hey chase, I have a coues mount done by Pat Newman from 5 years ago and It still looks great. I had a neck shot on my cape and you couldn't tell when it was done. My next big boy will be mounted by Pat. I got my mount back in 6 months.

Buckshot

I've had Weller's do some stuff for me and I was very pleased they are a family run outfit and show a lot of pride in their work. They told me if I ever had any problems with any mounts to give them a call and the would help out. I'm going to have to say my business is going to them!

Weller's Wildlife Studio is now charging $575.00 - BUT LET ME TELL YOU, IT'S WORTH IT! They have done many coues and elk for me...and they turned out AWESOME!

The Chase, try 520-429-2558 cell # i think he is coming up this morning to phx area to pick up..

try to get a hold of pat this week cause i know sunday morning hes leaving for mexico to go on a hunt hes also listed # in some trophy hunters from a few months ago if not i know hes listed in the directory if you cant find it let me know and i can get it from somebody

Hi,

Bud and Gavin are great. Weller's wildlife studio has done four mounts for me and they all turned out great. Take the time and go and see their studio.

Brent

I recommend WELLERS WILDLIFE STUDIO they do a super job on creating a trophy that you will be very proud to look at forever, do not worry about the cost this is something you will enjoy every day of your life. I am sure all the other artisit do a great job also so you can not go wrong with any of them mentioned good luck.