Sign in to follow this  
Chef

October Mexico Pheasant hunt...

That looks like a good time, didn't know they had pheasants in Mexico. Are they wild birds if you don't mind me asking? I can tell you that I'd way rather go down there than to the Dakotas, of course I'm from the dakotas, but the weather, women and food are alot better down there!!!! Not to mention the beaches!! Can a guy get into duck hunting within a decent distance of Arizona on the baja? I'd love to get into some Brant also.

Amanda..

Thank you very much for the gift of brews. It was a pleasant surprise to say the least finding them at my doorstep yesterday.

Yotebuster...

Yes these are wild birds. One basically drives from field to field, sometimes miles apart to hunt these birds.

I don't know about the duck hunting though. I know you can find Brandt in N Cali.

Awesome pics Hector. What a great looking place to spend some quality time and get to shoot some beautiful birds. The food pics are wonderful and really got me going.....Thanks for sharing.

Phil

wow I never been in Mexico.But you really have great trip.With nice memory.I would like to been there one day.I'm a lady from Viet Nam.Wish you tell me more about your next trips,Thanks